TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED – 2 MONTH POSITION
NASHO wishes to employ an administrator on a 2-month temporary contract to cover for a staff member on maternity leave. The person would work from the NASHO offices in central Johannesburg on weekdays between 08.00 and 16.00. The starting date is estimated for 1 June 2018. The person would be part of a small but dynamic team and would have to undertake the following activities.
ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Reception: welcoming visitors, answering phone
- Monitoring and ordering any office equipment supplies
- Office Equipment maintenance
- Stationery control and ordering
- Preparing of EFT Requisitions
- Preparing and inputting into a new Contacts Data base
- Scanning of documents
- Email communication
- Liaising with office cleaner, IT service provider
- Booking or preparing venue
- Arranging refreshments for participants
- Ordering lunches for in house events
- Technical assistance with Learning Hub
- Providing necessary documentation e.g. attendance registers
- Tracking RSVPs, following up on responses
- Learning hub bookings
- Travel arrangements
- Minute taking
WHO DOES NASHO NEED?
NASHO is looking for an experienced and committed administration worker with proven administration knowledge and skills who is able to work independently but also as part of a strong team. An added advantage is experience in collecting contact details and adding these into a data base package.
WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?
- Providing administrative support in an exciting environment with a dynamic team
- Space to use your skills and respect for innovation
- A package of R10 000 CTC per month
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY
Please send a CV and a brief letter explaining why you are suitable for the position. This should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday 11th May 2018